Friendly & Knowledgable Sales Associates
Why choose Bridgeport Office Solutons?
- Winner of the Consumers Choice Gold Award for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 in Copier Sales & Serivce Eight Years Running!
- Vendor independent. We choose best fit not manufacturer
- 100% Manitoba owned & operated
- In the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada - 2007
- One of the top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Manitoba - 2005
- Trained sales personnel that will not over sell you
- 100% performance guarantee for up to 5 years
- Factory trained and certified field technicians
- Low machine to technician ratio = faster response
- All our technicians are cross trained
- Computerized service dispatch with proactive problem solving
- Company owned and maintained service car fleet
- Local stocked original parts and supplies
- In-district inventory solves 97% of all problems with emergency orders within 24 hours (subject to availability)
- Initial and ongoing training provided at no charge now and in the future should your users change
- Hundreds of satisfied customers in Manitoba
Our highly trained and experienced sales team will help you choose the right equipment for your enviroment.
At Bridgeport, our main concern is ensuring that the right equipment is matched with the right customer. That is why all our sales staff are highly knowledgeable and experienced in digital office equipment.
When you choose a copier with Bridgeport, a sales associate will not only sit down with you and find out what you need, they will visit your business and see for themselves where the equipment will be placed and what it will be used for.
Once the associate has all the required information, they will find the equipment that will best match you and your business at the right price.
When it is time to install your new equipment, your sales associate will work with our technicians and I.T. professionals to ensure a seamless integration.
Once the sale is finalized, we will continue to be there!
Bridgeport Office Solutions has a dedicated Customer Support Representative who will help you and your staff learn the uses and functions of your new equipment and answer any questions that you or your staff may have. Your sales team member will also "check up" on how everything is going. Either through a phone call, or in person, you will not be left alone. We will be beside you all the way.
We are with you for the long haul. If at any time you have questions or concerns, no matter how long you have had your equipment, please feel free to contact our office or your sales associate. They will be glad to assist you.